Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Calendar : April 2011

In my previous post, I have stated that my March calendar is 'Fallen Angel, while for my March calendar, the title is 'Passion Angel'.



At first this is just only sample but after I consult with my other group members, they wanted me to use this one and unfortunately I didn't do any screenshots for it. So, I have to explain how do I done it and luckily, the method I use is very similar with the one I done for my March Calendar.

At first, I have to cut the picture from the photo that we shoot earlier in our assignment and then transfer it into the A4 size with 300 dpi using RGB in Photoshop. Then I need to retouch the model so the white line around it won't visible to viewer eyes.

The next step I going to do is similar to what I done in March calendar, only a few different brushes but I have use the same texture to lighten my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment